MY PERSONAL REVIEW
First, I must disclose that I am an Independent Consultant with Arbonne International. Secondly, as part of my personal initial commitment to try the products when I joined in October 2016, I am following through with my personal review of the program.
What I purchased as part of the Nutrition Starter Pack:
- Vegan Based, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Protein Powder- Vanilla and/or Chocolate (30 Day Supply of two “meals” per day)
- Digestion Plus (30 day supply)
- 7 Day Cleanse (7 day supply)-the gentle elimination of toxins and support of internal antioxidant activity, and gastrointestinal and liver health
- Fizz Sticks (2 boxes of 20)
- Herbal Detox Tea (2 boxes of 20)
- I added: Greens Balance (30 day supply)
Added benefits that are offered with the Program:
- Private Facebook Group access
- Nutritionist participation for insight and questions
- Weekly shopping list for the third meal of each day (two meals are shakes)
- Recipes for each week
- Nutrition information
I honestly didn’t know much about all of this, but I did know there are so many choices and companies promoting these type of products, and asked myself: How does a consumer really know if what they are getting is beneficial or is just hype? So, I participated to see what I learn from my experience and this is what happened to me:
- I lost weight,
- had more energy,
- slept better,
- gave up coffee (from a pot a day habit) for the month
- gave up drinks with friends for the month
- reduced sugar (only strawberries, raspberries, green apple and blueberries consumed, no other sweets or juices)
- learned healthy eating habits
- added more vegetables than I ever had before
I also wondered what is the importance of all these products working together? Can’t I simply use one or two of them? Especially after completing the program, I wanted to know what I would be interested in reordering. So, I researched these topics below and provided a link to a third party (non – Arbonne) article so you will see what I found in my research and understand how it may benefit or apply to you:
- Many question why Vegan Protein vs. Whey Protein?
- Why Organic?
- What is GMO?
- Why “Digestion Plus”with prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes? (digestive enzymes)
- Why Fizz Sticks? (coffee replacement for energy, contains antioxidants and a botanical blend of green tea, guarana and ginseng, combined with B vitamins and chromium, to help boost energy)
- Why Herbal Detox Tea? (9 botanicals to support the liver and kidney)
- Why Greens Balance? (one scoop provides a rainbow of fruits and vegetables: greens, reds, yellows, blues)
- Why Eliminate Sugar?
This is a wonderful start to healthy eating and I’m so glad that I did it; I will probably periodically do this program in the future too, if I get off track, which is easy to do when we can’t cook at home. I find the program extremely beneficial and honestly it makes meal planning effortless! It’s all pre-thought out, all we have to do is cut up veggies and protein and cook them!
This is the summary of the program education about 5 keys to Health from one of the nutritionists, with my comments in parenthesis:
1 – Eat Clean (no antibiotics, hormones, pesticides…)
2 – Eliminate Allergenic, Addictive and Acidic Foods
3- Balance Blood Sugar and pH
4- Increase Nutrient Intake
5- Support Elimination Organs
If you visit my Facebook page, you will see some of the meals during this process, very tasty too!
It’s been a worthwhile education and I’m so thankful for those Arbonne Independent Consultants who have dedicated research and studies to nutrition and are now sharing this knowledge with us and being a nutrition coach/mentor; you are making a difference in lives! Thank you!
Follow me (annm2705) on: